Buy hunting gear
A modern hunter always carry’s a lot of stuff around. Below is a classification made into the various types of hunting accessories.
Not every form of hunting accessories is essential for hunting. Also, every hunting form requires its own accessories. The geese hunter will need goose decoys and callers, the deerhunter will benefit from good binoculars or hearing protection. Are you going on a hunting trip? Then first make a list of the things you need for your type of hunt and don't forget a basic set of first aids. And always check whether certain hunting accessories, like nightvision, are permitted in the country where you are going to hunt.
Types of hunting gear & hunting gear
- Protective equipment: think of tick repellent spray, mosquito spray, snake bite set, insect bite cream, hearing protection, finger protection, trigger guard protection and safety glasses.
- Hunting optics: including binoculars, rifle scopes, rangefinders, diopters and monoscopes, viewer hoods and caps, anti-fogging spray, cleaning wipes, carrying straps for viewers, lamps and spotlights: flashlights, infrared lamps, spotlights such as lightforce, infrared hoods, potentiometers & variable adjustable flashlights, lures: lure whistles, lure food, decoy birds, lures & electronic attractors.
- Night vision
- Game cameras: ideal for game observation.
- Hunting accessories: seats, high seats, huts, chairs, camouflage nets, tents, seat cushions, umbrellas and electrical accessories such as batteries.
- Arm accessories: such as cleaning articles, arm cases, ammunition cases, anti-corrosion spray, or drying cloths.
- Hunting clothes & boots: camouflage clothing, boot dryers, laces, wax spray, repair set for wax coats, hunting caps, scottish caps, flat caps, camo caps.
- Dog articles: collars, belts, drawing tongs, dog food, dog chunks, whistles, food bowls, drinking bowls, vitamins, brushes, combs, dog bench.
- Hunting knives: fixed knives and daggers, saufänger, hirshfänger, knicker, cutting knives, pocket knives, defoliation knives, saws, slotsaws, combination knives.
- Heating products: body heaters, cabin heaters, hand heaters, wrist heaters & foot heaters.
- Hunting bags: duffle bales, weekend bags, rifle bags, food bags, weapons bags.